The Paws & Claws 5K Run/Walk to benefit Baypath is ON for Sunday, October 20th!
Our USATF-certified course takes you through beautiful Hopkinton State Park during peak foliage season — a breathtaking setting, shared with like-minded folks, all there in support of Baypath’s vital work in the community. What could be better?
Our planners are hard at work – we can’t wait to welcome you to our biggest, best outing yet:
- Comfy wicking blend Ts for our first 400 adult entrants – with more for sale on race day, in youth and adult sizes!
- Custom-printed bandanas provided for all of our canine entrants, as well as additional treats for both doggies and their humans, courtesy of our friends at Pet World of Natick!
- Fantastic music & race announcing provided by our friends at Announcers On The Run!
- A delectable post-race buffet!
- New this year:
- A quarter-mile Kids Fun Run (A commemorative race medal and more await all of our junior competitors)
- Pre-event bib pick-up,
- All new prizes (For humans and canine/human pairs alike!),
- And more!!!
- THIS YEAR’S PAWS & CLAWS SCHEDULE:
- 9AM: Paws & Claws Village registration area opens
- 10:40AM: 1/4 mile Kids’ Fun Run
- 11AM: 5K
- 12PM: Awards Ceremony
Register now and get pumped for a great event for you and your four-footed pal. Come run, jog, or walk – with your doggie or on your own - this event is a can’t-miss!
$25 5K ($30 starting 10/15 through race day, 10/20)
$3 Kids’ quarter-mile fun run
Interested in sponsoring this event? Sponsorship opportunities are available perfectly suited to budgets of all sizes! Please contact Brenda Halloran-Donald at BrendaHD@BaypathHumane.org.
We wish to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU to these sponsors – and look forward to adding your company’s logo alongside!
Check out photos from our 2011 event below courtesy of Beth Oram Photography: