From school bake sales to Girl Scout/Boy Scout car washes, group fundraisers are an essential way that we gather funds to support the routine and special needs of our dogs and cats.
We encourage our supporters to be creative in their efforts and let us know so we can assist in any way possible. We are appreciative of any and all efforts — one little girl asked her family to assign her chores and collected $4.02 and a national automotive repair chain made us their grand opening charity and raised thousands of dollars. Here are some creative ways to help the Baypath Humane Society!
- Throw a Party – instead of receiving gifts for a birthday, wedding, house warming or holiday party, ask guests to bring a gift for Baypath.
- Share the Profits – if you own a business, pick a day, a week or a month where a percentage of your profits go to Baypath.
- Start a Wish List Drive – pass out wish lists and bags to your neighbors or business and ask for people to donate - just a few items can make a huge difference.
- Hold a Yard Sale – have a yard sale and give the proceeds to Baypath.
- Corporate Matching Program – find out if your company has a matching fund program. You can donate and they will match – doubling the impact.
If you have a creative idea to help raise money for the Baypath Humane Society contact email@example.com.