We rely heavily on donations of food and supplies to operate. These items, from toys to pet treats, serve to enrich the lives of our animals as they await their forever homes.
Items we currently need are listed below and can be dropped off at our shelter during our regular business hours or after-hours on the donation cart outside our front door.
Some of the following items are available on our Amazon Wish List (please be sure to include your name and address in the gift note section Amazon offers so that we can recognize your generosity).
- Dry Food - Science Diet dry food
- Canned Food (pâté style) - Friskies and 9 Lives. Flavors: Chicken, Chicken and Rice, Turkey, Turkey and Rice, Turkey and Giblets, and Mixed Grill. Please no salmon.
- Cat treats (soft or hard)
- Non-clumping cat litter
- Cat toys
- Pill pockets
- Cat carriers
- Scratching posts
- Dry Food - Science Diet
- Canned Food - Pedigree or Alpo prime cuts
- Treats - Soft treats, Chew-eeze (from Purina), soft training treats, pigs ears, and Bully sticks
- Kong stuffing materials such as pumpkin, plain yogurt, cottage cheese, Cheerios, Chex, and Life cereal
- Pill pockets
- Toys - Kong and puzzle toys
- Himalayan shoes
- Kiddie pools for summer
- Dog beds (Donate a Kuranda)
- Poop scoops (metal two-piece type)
- Laundry detergent (HE –high efficiency)
- Blue Dawn dish soap
- Paper towels
- Office supplies
- Frontline (for dogs)
- Revolution (for cats)
- Home Depot
All items are tax deductible.