We rely heavily on donations of food and supplies to operate. These items enrich the lives of our animals as they await their forever homes. Donations can be dropped off at our shelter during regular business hours (open daily 11:30am-4:30pm except closed on Tuesdays) or after hours outside our front door.
You'll find our wish list below, but you can also view our some of our wish list items at Amazon.com. Tip: Make your gift go further by creating a free Amazon Smile account and choosing Baypath Humane Society as you charity of choice. That way whenever you purchase qualifying products at Amazon.com, they’ll donate .05 percent of your purchase to the shelter.
If you're ordering items online, please include your name and address in the gift note section Amazon offers so that we can recognize your generosity. Thank you for your support!
- Canned Food - Preferably Friskies and Fancy Feast – Pate style. Flavors: Chicken, Chicken and Rice, Turkey, Turkey and Rice, Turkey and Giblets, and Mixed Grill. Please no salmon.
- Cat treats (soft or hard) – Temptations are a favorite!
- Non-clumping non-scented cat litter - please no pellet type litter
- Cat toys – please no feathers or tinsel
- Pill pockets
- KONG Cat Wobbler Treat Dispensers
- PetSafe SlimCat Cat Food Dispensers
- Cardboard scratching posts
- Cat hideaway beds
- Canned Food – Preferably Pate style
- Treats – Preferably Soft treats, Chew-eeze (from Purina), soft training treats, pigs ears, and Bully sticks, stuffed hooves
- KONG stuffing materials - peanut butter, Cheerios, Chex, and Life cereal
- Pill pockets
- Toys – Preferably Large & Extra-Large Kong and food puzzle toys
- Blankets/Sheets/Towels – new or used
- Puppy/training pads
- Bleach (Regular bleach only. We can't use the scented or unspillable kinds of bleach.)
- Laundry detergent (HE –high efficiency)
- Paper towels
- Frontline (for dogs)
- Revolution (for cats)
- Petco, Petsmart, Home Depot, Walmart, Target, Price Chopper, Visa, etc